- Grand Prix Couch is a premium couch lawn for homes, parks and sporting fields.
- Grand Prix Couch has a unique growing pattern that requires less mowing and will also repair well when damaged.
- Grand Prix Couch has a good winter colour.
- Grand Prix Couch produces a low number of seed heads.
- Grand Prix Couch has exceptional drought and heat tolerance.
- Grand Prix Couch once established and with correct management will survive on rainfall alone.
- Grand Prix Couch produces runners that spread vigorously across the ground making it's wear tolerance up to twice the amount of standard Couch lawns.
- Grand Prix Couch is popular amongst Lawn Fanatics for its striping characteristics and dark colour finish.
Growth: Stolons and rhizomes
Vigour: Strong to very strong
Colour: Dark Green
Fit for Purpose:
Domestic, and perfect for high traffic areas due to it exceptional wear tolerance. Some examples:
- Eagle Farm Racecourse
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Capitol Hill (Parliament House) in Canberra
- Robbo's backyard
Establish spring to autumn. Slow growing in winter.
Minimal once established and correctly maintained.
Less than other high wear varieties.
Maximum Unmown Height:
Recommended Mowing Height: 15 - 20mm
Deep Green and perfect for striping.
Out competes weeds due to its dense sward when maintained.
Medium -Depending on usage
Good colour retention in cooler months
Friendly faces will be here to greet you when you come to pick up your new turf. Generally, we can have your order cut and ready with 24 hours notice. On weekends we're a little busier, so we ask that you order on Thursday for pick up on Saturday Morning. We will do the loading for you. We just wont be at the other end to help unload (Unless you have asked us to assist with the installation).
Deliveries are made within 24 hours to Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba. Our truck fully loaded carries 600m2 and we unload on site with our skid steer or forklift as close to the prepared area as possible to save you the labour. If you only need a couple of pallets we can use the smaller truck and unload it by hand.
Bigger loads can be organised on semi-trailers and we do this alot for clients west of Toowoomba.