Grand Prix Couch
Fit For Purpose
All purpose turf for domestic, and perfect for high traffic areas due to it exceptional wear tolerance. Some examples:
- Eagle Farm Racecourse
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Capitol Hill (Parliament House) in Canberra
- High wear resitance
- Quick wear recovery
- Fine leaf
- Semi shafes resistance
- Seed heads only when stressed
- Grand Prix Couch is a premium couch lawn for homes, parks and sporting fields.
- This couch has a unique growing pattern that requires less mowing and will also repair well when damaged.
- We've found that Grand Prix Couch has a good winter colour.
- Producing a low number of seed heads, Grand Prix Couch is friendlier for grass allergy sufferers.
- Exceptional drought and heat tolerance, Grand Prix Couch is ideal for tough conditions.
- Once established and with correct management, Grand Prix Couch will survive on rainfall alone.
- It produces runners that spread vigorously across the ground making it's wear tolerance up to twice the amount of standard Couch lawns.
- Popular amongst Lawn Fanatics, Grand Prix Couch is a hit for its striping cylinder mower and dark colour finish.
- Semi shade resistant.
- High traffic areas such as Choldre, sporting fields and race tracks.
Growth: Stolons and rhizomes
Vigour: Strong to very strong
Colour: Dark Green
Establish all year. Slower growing in winter.
Very high. Best.
Minimal once established and correctly maintained.
Less than other high wear varieties.
Maximum Unmown Height:
Recommended Mowing Height: 15 - 30mm
Medium. Which Gives wear resistance,
Deep Green and perfect for striping with cylinder mower.
Out competes weeds due to its dense sward when maintained.
High due to high growth and recovery rates.
Medium -Depending on usage
Medium. Good colour retention in cooler months
Very low seed head production unless under stress.
Friendly faces will be here to greet you when you come to pick up your new turf. Generally, we can have your order cut and ready with 24 hours notice. On weekends we're a little busier, so we ask that you order on Thursday for pick up on Saturday Morning. We will do the loading for you. We just wont be at the other end to help unload (Unless you have asked us to assist with the installation).
Deliveries are made within 24 hours to Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba. Our truck fully loaded carries 600m2 and we unload on site with our skid steer or forklift as close to the prepared area as possible to save you the labour. If you only need a couple of pallets we can use the smaller truck and unload it by hand.
Bigger loads can be organised on semi-trailers and we do this alot for clients west of Toowoomba.