- Queensland Blue Couch is a soft lush couch.
- Used for many decades, Queensland Blue Couch is the traditional turf for some of the best lawns.
- QLD Blue Couch can be tolerant of temporary, though not permanent waterlogging.
- It grows well on a wide range of neutral to acid soils.
- A prolific seeder, Queensland Blue Couch seeds from late spring to early autumn.
Colour: Blue/Green, slightly purple in winter.
Stolon Length: Long to very long
Stolon diameter of node: medium
Internode length: medium
Internode thickness: narrow
Fit for Purpose:
Residential and Parks
Establish spring to autumn. Slow growing in winter.
Maximum Unmown Height:
Recommended Mowing Height:
Vibrant in summer and, although dormant in winter, it maintains colour well.
Out competes weeds due to its dense sward when maintained.
Friendly faces will be here to greet you when you come to pick up your new turf. Generally, we can have your order cut and ready with 24 hours notice. On weekends we're a little busier, so we ask that you order on Thursday for pick up on Saturday Morning. We will do the loading for you. We just wont be at the other end to help unload (Unless you have asked us to assist with the installation).
Deliveries are made within 24 hours to Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba. Our truck fully loaded carries 600m2 and we unload on site with our skid steer or forklift as close to the prepared area as possible to save you the labour. If you only need a couple of pallets we can use the smaller truck and unload it by hand.
Bigger loads can be organised on semi-trailers and we do this alot for clients west of Toowoomba.