- Queensland Blue Couch is a soft lush couch.
- Queensland Blue Couch has been used for many decades as the traditional turf for the best lawns.
- Queensland Blue Couch is tolerant of temporary, though not permanent waterlogging.
- Queensland Blue Couch grows well on a wid range of neutral to acid soils.
- Queensland Blue Couch seeds prolifically from late spring to early autumn.
Colour: Blue/Green, slightly purple in winter.
Stolon Length: ??
Stolon diameter of node: ??
Internode length: ??
Internode thickness: ??
Internode colour: ??
Fit for Purpose:
Residential and Parks
Establish spring to autumn. Slow growing in winter.
Maximum Unmown Height:
Recommended Mowing Height:
Vibrant in summer and, although dormant in winter, it maintains colour well.
Out competes weeds due to its dense sward when maintained.
Friendly faces will be here to greet you when you come to pick up your new turf. Generally, we can have your order cut and ready with 24 hours notice. On weekends we're a little busier, so we ask that you order on Thursday for pick up on Saturday Morning. We will do the loading for you. We just wont be at the other end to help unload (Unless you have asked us to assist with the installation).
Deliveries are made within 24 hours to Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba. Our truck fully loaded carries 600m2 and we unload on site with our skid steer or forklift as close to the prepared area as possible to save you the labour. If you only need a couple of pallets we can use the smaller truck and unload it by hand.
Bigger loads can be organised on semi-trailers and we do this alot for clients west of Toowoomba.