- SHADETUFF® Zoysia is eye-catching vibrant green colour.
- SHADETUFF® Zoysia is suited to family homes.
- SHADETUFF® Zoysia is popular with local governments for use in parks and urban open spaces.
- SHADETUFF® Zoysia can be found on golf course fairways, tees and greens surrounds.
- SHADETUFF® Zoysia is adapted to Australian conditions from warm temperature climates to the northern tropics.
- SHADETUFF® Zoysia is made for the shade.
Colour: Dark Green
Stolon diameter of node:
Fit for Purpose:
Shade tolerance is higher than Buffalo Lawns and it is slow growing. It can resist wear but will need fertilizing if it does become damaged.
It will grow in full sun but only requires 3-4 hours of sunlight each day. For this reason, it is great for Courtyards, Feature Pieces or Whole lawns and will withstand both Cold Winters and Hot Tropical Summers.
- Feature lawns.
- Prestige Golf Courses around bunkers.
- Domestic and Commercial lawns in shaded areas.
- Often used as an erosion solution on steep embankments where it can be pinned and never require mowing.
Establish spring to autumn. Slow growing in winter.
Grows well with minimal watering.
Maximum Unmown Height:
Recommended Mowing Height:
Vibrant dark green
High - Due to its density
Recommended if wear damaged.
High - only requires 3-4 hours sunlight each day.
Friendly faces will be here to greet you when you come to pick up your new turf. Generally, we can have your order cut and ready with 24 hours notice. On weekends we're a little busier, so we ask that you order on Thursday for pick up on Saturday Morning. We will do the loading for you. We just wont be at the other end to help unload (Unless you have asked us to assist with the installation).
Deliveries are made within 24 hours to Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba. Our truck fully loaded carries 600m2 and we unload on site with our skid steer or forklift as close to the prepared area as possible to save you the labour. If you only need a couple of pallets we can use the smaller truck and unload it by hand.
Bigger loads can be organised on semi-trailers and we do this alot for clients west of Toowoomba.